Our online Care Certificate course consists of 15 standards that have been identified for health and social care workers to adapt in their daily routine.
Care Certificate Standard 05: Work in a Person Centred Way - e-Book
This online ‘Work in a Person Centred Way’ course will deliver key knowledge to healthcare workers which can be used towards achieving the care certificate, this course can be taken as part of the Care Certificate: Full Package.
- Understand person centred values
- Understand working in a person centred way
- Promote and uphold the privacy, dignity, rights, health and well being of people who use health and care services and their carers at all times
- Support the individual to maintain their identity and self esteem
- Support the individual using person centred values
- Work in collaboration with your colleagues to ensure the delivery of high quality, safe and compassionate healthcare, care and support
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Send us a message and we’ll be happy to help!