This online Allergen Awareness course has been designed to comply with the new EU legislation law which came into force in December 2014.
The course will give you the knowledge to provide allergy information on pre-packed and unpackaged foods while also covering what effects allergies may have on body and how the businesses in the food industry should be providing consumers with allergen information about the food they serve.
- Understanding how to provide allergen information on pre-packaged and non-packaged foods
- Understanding what effects allergies may have on the body
- How allergenic ingredients should be displayed on a label
- Identifying ingredients in example dishes in the restaurant
- How food businesses should be providing consumers with allergen information about the non-prepacked food they serve
Upon successful completion of the course you will receive digital copy of your certificate whih you must print yourself.
If you are having issues booking your course please try updating or using a different browser. Alternatively call us on 0845 223 2401 and we will be happy to book your course over the phone.