From communication to managing conflict, our online customer service courses are perfect for any business.
Complaints Handling - e-Learning CPD
This course will look at how to respond to complaints, the complaints handling process and how to identify incidents and errors.
- Demonstrate how to respond to comments and complaints in line with legislation and agreed ways of working;
- Describe who to ask for advice and support in handling comments and complaints;
- Explain the importance of learning from comments and complaints to improve the quality of service;
- Describe how to recognise adverse events, incidents, errors and near misses;
- Explain what you must and must not do in relation to adverse events, incidents, errors and near misses; and
- Identify the legislation and agreed ways of working in relation to reporting any adverse events, incidents, errors and near misses.
Upon successful completion of the course you will receive digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
If you are having issues booking your course please try updating or using a different browser. Alternatively call us on 0845 223 2401 and we will be happy to book your course over the phone.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Send us a message and we’ll be happy to help!