Our wide range of online dementia courses are the perfect choice for anyone working in the healthcare sector.
DEMENTIA – CLINICAL GUIDELINES
This online Dementia: Clinical Guidelines course is ideal for staff, in the care environment, working with people suffering from dementia. This e-learning course has been designed to help learners understand the skills and knowledge important for Health and Social Care settings.
Those enrolled on the course will gain under-pinning knowledge of dementia and how to assist the individuals with managing the disease.
Upon successful completion of the course you will receive digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
- To understand what Delirium and Dementia are, the causes of, Diagnosis and Management of the conditions
- Clinical guidelines for managing Delirium and Dementia
- The Principles of Care for people with Delirium and Dementia
- Indicators and Symptoms of Delirium and Dementia
- Risk factors, prevention and early identification of Delirium and Dementia
- Observation, Diagnosis, Assessment and Treatment of Delirium and Dementia
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Send us a message and we’ll be happy to help!