Our hospitality online courses are perfect for individuals that work with food or drink, Our courses provide essential knowledge and understanding within the hospitality industry.
Food Safety Level 2 in Retail - e-Learning CPD
Everyone who works with food has a legal and moral duty to safeguard food and ensure it is safe to consume and not cause harm or injury to the consumer.
- Follow the rules and procedures as required by the workplace
- Protect food from contamination
- Keep personally clean, follow good standards of appearance and behaviour and report illness
- Keep the workplace clean and tidy and remove rubbish regularly
- Ensure the correct times and temperatures are followed and checked
- Keep accurate and up-to-date records including for traceability
- Report food hazards, faults and concerns about food safety problems
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Send us a message and we’ll be happy to help!