Our hospitality online courses are perfect for individuals that work with food or drink, Our courses provide essential knowledge and understanding within the hospitality industry.
SALPS (Scottish Award for Licensed Premises Staff) - e-Learning CPD
SALPS is designed to assist you in understanding your responsibilities as a personal license holder, covering the legal basis of the required training of staff selling or serving alcohol under the Licensing Scotland Act 2005. The course also provides good practise in managing conflict situations and the standard of service
- Licensing and the licencing objectives
- The definition of ‘alcohol’ in the Act
- What constitutes an unlicensed sale
- The functions of licensing standards officers and their powers
- The nature of an operating plan and it place in the licensing system
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Send us a message and we’ll be happy to help!